Sunday, February 1, 2009

Inspirational quotes

In my work as a digital artist, I collect inspirational quotes and then find or create an image to bring the quote to life. Some of my favourite quotes that I have over my desk at the moment are:

If you can dream it, you can do it - Walt Disney

What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly - Lao Tsu

The Secret of Living is Giving - Tony Robbins

Genius is there in all of us ... just waiting for us to tap into it - Anon

You will never know all the good that a simple smile can do - Mother Teresa

Every great man never sought to be great. He just followed the vision he had and did what had to be done - Charlie "Tremendous" Jones

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it - Jonathon Winters

If you are interested the images that go with these quotes are at my website http://www.art4inspiration.com Have a look and let me know what you think. Here is a sneak peek - this one is actually of my daughter
Inspirational quotesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment