Sunday, February 15, 2009

One Step

Last week I mentioned that one of my goals was to get to a healthy weight. I took the first step in making the decision that enough is enough - I've had it with not having enough energy to do what I love doing, and having clothes that don't fit comfortably. Then I took another step in actually getting off my bum and going to the gym. Our family diet will also be getting an overhaul - though the kids can still get school treats - I will just have to increase my will (Or won't) power and just leave them in the cupboard. I've got an appointment with a personal trainer next week to help my on this journey and to help me work out the be way to go about it.

As of this morning I weigh 78kg with a 39% body fat. During the next 12 weeks I aim to have that to 60kg and 29%. That's only 1.5kg a week - not hard when you break it down really (I hope)

Guess the hardest step is already over and now I work on building the momentum to take my over the line.





One StepSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment